Hours of operation:
8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
7am to 4pm Monday to Friday (summer hours)
Resnet is a nonprofit organization that:
- Contributes to social and economic development through work experience opportunities.
- Protects the environment by recycling electronic and computer hardware throughout New Brunswick.
- Offers customized training such as Windows 7 or 8, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Simply Accounting.
- EPRA certified (september 2013) - Electronic Products Recycling Association
In 2011, the Canadian Electronic Industry created the Electronic Products Recycling Association (EPRA), a national non-profit organization whose mandate is to improve the effectiveness of Canadian programs stewardship of electronic products that are regulated and managed by the private sector. The EPRA was established by members of the Canadian Electronics Product Stewardship and the Retail Council of Canada . The vision of EPRA is to be recognized as the principal manager of eco-friendly programs , regulated and profitable for electronic products at the end of life .
Vision, mission and mandate of EPRA
As a non-profit organization , our mission is to help :
· businesses and consumers manage their electronics responsibly;
· members referred to comply with regulations.
Our mandate is to create a Canadian national program for electronic products at the end of life that recognizes the uniqueness of each provincial regulators and stakeholders.(translated source:http://recyclermeselectroniques.ca/qc/a-propos-de-nous/a-propos-de-larpe/)